Lee Joon Ki acted in it[:
I find him handsome/cool, but Gina thinks he's Gay.
Okay,he looks abit like a girl but, he's cool[:
Happy 1st Novemeber 2006.
Time passes really fast, I'm going Sec2 soon...
Today's table-tennis was okay.
Played & played & played.
Okay, I was late again for CCA, at Chankgat CC.
Sorry Mindy/Atika/HuiMin/Yunping,for making you'll wait for me, PLUS
Getting freaked out by those mans.
But, thanks for waiting for me too.
Atika scared me too, I was walking then she suddenly shouted my name!
Yeah, i know they were really scared, cause of the looks on their faces.
She said they're those drug addicts.
Yeah, thanks & sorry girls.
I took bus home along with Mindy&HuiMin.
Thanks for taking Bus17 too!
I'm trying to make Gina like Lee Joon Ki,
But she'll jump down from 1c1 classroom if she likes him!
Jonas+Rongbin say that LJK is more handsome & cuter!
YES YES YES :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
GINA, I'LL HELP YOU INCREASE THE NO. OF PEOPLE SUPPORTING LJK!
Gina actually said that NicSee said he wants a FamilyOuting.
I'm shocked/surprised.
I thought he was like, heck care one.
hahaha! okay, maybe i seen the other side of him!
Yeah, I wanna go out with Gina too :D
Pictures up....






OMG! He's so handsome[: